Small transit rates in Lithuania, Russia and Belarus
"Seana Group" organises cargo transportation by railway. This service is relevant for those who transport goods not only between the countries of Asia and Europe.
Due to the convenient geographical location of the Klaipeda seaport, the company takes care of multimodal (combined) cargo transportation, thus it gets a great deal of attention from the customers from Russia and Belarus.
The company transports the following cargoes by railway:
- cargoes in covered wagons or containers (3 tons, 5 tons, 20 tons and 40 tons);
- heavy and oversized cargoes in open-top wagons and flat wagons or carriers;
- bulk and loose cargoes in bulk wagons;
- cars and other specialised freights in specialised narrow-purpose wagons;
- cargoes that require temperature control, in refrigerated isothermal wagons.
You can easily book not only freight transportation by railway, but also multimodal transportation services. Experienced logistics specialists will make up the most appropriate cargo transportation plan from any country in the world, and in any direction.
"Seana Group" Ltd. concluded agreements with Lithuanian, Russian and Belarusian railway companies, thus the customers are satisfied with an attractive transit rate in the specified countries.
Do you have any questions? Call the indicated numbers. We will kindly provide you with the necessary information.